Jenn creates content about many different things on her blog.
If she happens to mention another company’s brand, product or experience either here or on social media, she has paid a market price for the product or experience that she mentioned. Jenn does not use affiliate links and does not accept payment from brands for blog posts.
Jenn is also the Founder and CEO of Cotton Babies, a company based in St. Louis, MO. Cotton Babies wants to see cloth diapers in every home across America. Each of her brands is designed to reach out to a different unique market segment. Jenn often writes about these brands or about Cotton Babies as she creates content relevant to the cloth diaper market and overall industry.
Jenn is also a contributor to the economic and strategic content space as business owners consider think about how market shifts in consumer shopping habits are impacting the long-term manufacturing, labor and currency markets.
Jenn also has a number of other projects that are evolving, some private, some public.
Cotton Babies Brands & Websites:
- Cotton Babies – Leading Cloth Diaper Retailer & Cloth Diaper Manufacturer
- bumGenius – Cloth Diapers
- Flip – Hybrid Diapers
- Econobum – Budget Diapers
- Elemental Joy – Budget Diapers
- Hemp Babies – Overnight Cloth Diaper Inserts
- MilkDaze – Nursing Products for Every Mom
- Elemum – Incontinence and Menstrual Care Products for Women
- Share The Love – A National Cloth Diaper Bank
- CEO.mom – Leaders. Moms. Getting it done.
- She Changes Things – A Non Profit Project
- A Cup of Perspective – A Blog About Leadership