Jennifer Labit, Cotton Babies, or one of our brands have all been featured in countless ways through various forms of media. This is a list of a few of those media features.
- St. Louis Business Journal: Cloth diaper kit hits the shelves at Walmart
- St. Louis Business Journal: Cotton Babies lands in Walmart stores through competition
- KMOX St. Louis Entrepreneur Encourages Women to Take Their First Step in Business
- KSDK NewsChannel 5 (NBC): St. Louis Mom Turns Rags into Global Cloth Diaper Brand
- KSDK NewsChannel 5 (NBC): Babies At Work
- 106.5 The Arch – Kick Ass Chic of the Week
- St. Louis Business Journal: Cloth Diapers Coming To Walmart
- WireCutter: The Best Cloth Diapers
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: What Happens When Toys-R-Us Closes?
- St. Louis Post Dispatch: Cotton Babies Brings Manufacturing to Fenton
- KSDK NewsChannel 5 (NBC): What are disposable diapers made of? Parents demand answers.
- St. Louis Business Journal: What’s In Disposable Diapers?
- Dave Ramsey Cotton Babies was one of a few companies and individuals recently recognized as an “EntreLeader” on Dave Ramsey’s radio show during the launch of his new book “EntreLeadership”
- Good Morning America Now – Sarah Snow talks about diapers going green and demonstrates a bumGenius product.
- “Diapers Go Green” – Time Magazine – Companies that market cloth diapers have reported sales increases of 25% to 50% in the past few years. “The industry has seen a very steep growth curve in the last couple of years,” says Labit, who started her company in her kitchen after being laid off from her job as a programmer in 2002, and now manufactures her bumGenius brand in factories in Colorado and Egypt. “None of us can expand fast enough to keep up with demand.”
Read more: http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1702357,00.html#ixzz1X9B1VDxt
- Mom Inventors – Pregnancy Magazine
- “Can We Swap Our Pampers?” – Wall Street Journal
- “The Diaper Dilemma” – Mothering Magazine
Published in the May/June 2010 issue of Mothering magazine.
- “Smart Business” – Ernst & Young
- 40 Under 40 – 2011, St. Louis Business Journal
- “Regional E&Y Entrepreneurs Of The Year Named” – St. Louis Business Journal
- “A couple of bums, and proud of it…” St. Louis Post Dispatch
Front page, business section. Published January 23, 2008
- “Bottom Dollars” – Slate Magazine
- “Show Me St. Louis” – KSDK, NBC Affiliate, St. Louis, MO
- “Great Day St. Louis” – KMOV, CBS Affiliate, St. Louis, MO
- Cotton Babies Stands Behind The Cloth Diapers They Sell – The Consumerist